May 28, 2008

Little Fish Events - Ebay Shop

Little Fish Events - Ebay Shop

Bimbo Design have recently helped Hannah at Little Fish Events build her own Ebay Shop. Ebay can be a scary experience if you are not familiar with all the tools & features it has to offer. We build Ebay shops all the time and suggested to Hannah that this would be a great way to drive traffic to her website... Hannah was so pleased she wrote a little testimonial that had us blushing!

"What would I do without Lynsey at Bimbo Design? I thought that once my website was live, that would be the last I would hear from her, but she is fabulous at constantly striving to improve the site and push the rankings on Google. Last week, she guided me through the process of registering sites with my keywords in the URL and then worked her magic to link the sites to one another and ensure they are fully optimised. It’s already driving customers into the main site. Then this week she had the brainwave of stocking my goods on ebay. She hand held me through the entire process, and sorted everything out so the ebay shop reflects the style and design of my website.

Thank you Lynsey! From a totally satisfied Client"

Little Fish Events - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

No comments:

Post a Comment