May 18, 2011

Shhhh... it's been a little quiet!


Well firstly a BIG apology for the radio silence from Bimbo Design, my little blog has been neglected lately.  One of the main reasons is that I dared to sneak a quick holiday... which as a business owner is quite a scary experience!  

Since starting the business in 2007 i have lived and breathed design, helping many businesses flourish and worked harder than I ever imagined possible.  In under 4 years I have grown my customer base to just over 500 clients, which, when there is only one Bimbo has been an achievement that has exceeded all my expectations - which leads me to my next piece of good news...

I am thrilled to tell you all that from June 1st I will have a new member at Team Bimbo!  Charlie will be joining me as my apprentice.  I will be working closely with Charlie, developing her raw talent and ideas; very soon she will be managing her own clients ...... eeek! how exciting!

I hope you will all join me in wishing Charlie a long and successful career at Bimbo Design.

Lynsey : 

2 comments:

  1. We had a sneaky holiday and leaving the business scared me to death.
    So good to hear you have a new team member, we have too.
    Onwards and upwards.

    xx Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Linda... all your plans sound so exciting too! x

    ReplyDelete