Oct 3, 2010

Invitations - The White Room

Invitation Design - Front
Invitation Design - Reverse

Firstly, I am going to make an apology for my complete lack of Blog posts, it's been over a month since my last update! ... I just don't know where this year has gone.

Bimbo Design are helping Katherine at The White Room promote her Christmas Shopping Night.  These are the lovely invitations that I have designed but there is a lot more to come.  The event has been hugely successful in the past - but it still needs to be advertised, so we can guarantee 'bums on seats'.  I have also produced A1 posters, Flyers and a Social Media Campaign on Facebook to guarantee maximum exposure for this even without damaging Katherines pocket : )

Has your business got a Christmas campaign you'd like a little help to promote?  Give me a call on 01246 855 222 or email studio@bimbodesign.co.uk

Lynsey x

The White Room - Sutton In Ashfield, Nottinghamhire

Bimbo Design - Printing by Bimbo

No comments:

Post a Comment