May 27, 2011

Gordon Lamb Charity Football Match




Last night I was lucky enough to be a spectator at the Gordon Lamb Charity Football match - in aid of Ashgate Hospice.   It was a fantastic night and great to see so many familiar faces... some that I've not seen for quite some time!  There was an estimated 300+ spectators at Chesterfield's newly built B2net Stadium, and over £550 was raised with more ££'s to come in!

A big thank you to Stuart Pearce - Group Marketing Manager at Gordon Lamb (the guy who taught me all I know)  for letting me share these pictures.





Well done to everyone involved, I'd also like to say a special well done to 'The Lambs' aka my friends Sam & Rachel, who are going to kill me for sharing this photo with the world... but I think you'll agree, they look fabulous!




Lynsey x

For more information on the Charity football match - please contact the Gordon Lamb Marketing Department on 01246 261100

Gordon Lamb - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant pictures, this looks like a fun event, with a great amount raised for Ashgate Hospice.

    ReplyDelete