May 19, 2011

Chasing Payments...


We all know that cashflow is crucial to any business, no matter how big or small.  With cheques eventually being phased out I decided to take the bull by the horns and leap into the baffling world of card payments... aaarrrgh!  For months I have hunted around, trying to source the best company and been bewildered and confused by so many of them... that was until I came across Accept Cards.

What a refreshing company!  No babble or hard sell, just genuine advice and helpfulness - and their charges are some of the lowest that I have seen.  So I thought I would spread the word to any business wanting to offer the facility of card payments to their customers.  I have now been taking card payments for four months and have actually found that clients pay promptly and it is their preferred method of payment... result!

So if you want to be able to take card payments I can thoroughly recommend Accept Cards - click here to visit their website.

Lynsey x

Are you thinking of starting a business?  Why not get in touch and see how we can help call 01246 855222 or email studio@bimbodesign.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment