Jan 25, 2011

Michael Bublé Tribute Event - Flyer Design



Bimbo Design have been working closely with Derbyshire Event and Wedding Planners for almost a year now!  In that time I've designed lots of promotional material for them, and am pleased to be involved with their latest event - a Micheal Bublé tribute night... I'm even going to treat myself to a rare night off and let my hair down a little  : )

Get ready to party at their first big event on Saturday 9th April at the new Casa Hotel in Chesterfield.  The night is a tribute to Swing and Michael Bublé with Michael Moore vocalist, supported by Lee Hutton and another on my clients Tenacious DJ.  Tickets are just £35 and include a 4 course dinner.   If you would like to purchase tickets for this spectacular event please contact info@derbyshireweddingplanners.co.uk 

Do you have an event you would like promoting?  If so please get in touch to see how I can help, I'd love to hear from you.   Telephone: 01246 855 222

Lynsey x

Derbyshire Event & Wedding Planners - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

Bimbo Design

No comments:

Post a Comment