Feb 13, 2012

Logo Design - Unique Wedding Planning



Here is a sneak preview of a project that I am currently working on for Joy at Unique Wedding Planning.   Joy and I have worked together for nearly a year,  on a number of varied projects.  She  comes from a strong retail background and appreciates all the benefits that good branding brings to a business, so when she asked me to work with her on this latest venture, I was only too happy to oblige.

The starting point for me was to create a brand identity that would sit easily alongside Unique Wedding Plannings current branding.  By combining the existing colour palette from Unique with timeless, elegant fonts I have created a simple yet stylish logo that will carry on throughout all of the marketing (which will be featured on the blog tomorrow).
Have you considered the importance of a branding for your business?  Helping businesses strive is my passion, if you’d like to work with Bimbo Design call 01246 855222 or email studio@bimbodesign.co.uk
Lynsey xx

Unique Wedding Planning – Sheffield, South Yorkshire

No comments:

Post a Comment