Feb 24, 2011

The Whole Hog! Simply Divine


Wow what a week it's been at Bimbo Design! There are 3 new websites going live this week, so thought I'd stop and tell you a little bit about one of them.  This website is for a lovely local company - Simply Divine.  

Whatever your event or requirement, their professional Hog Roast service will compliment your day and delight your guests. Jayne only uses her own,  farm reared pigs, to ensure the most succulent texture and delicious flavour.  They are able to cater for anything from 30 - 600 guests... Piggin marvelous!

I've designed & built Jayne a bespoke website which not only looks fantastic but within 2 days is already ranking on Google.  Soon to follow will be a Facebook fanpage and matching blog - I just love social media and encourage all of my clients to get involved.

Next on the list is some flyers and business cards to tie in with Simply Divines new branding... so I'd better say 'bye for now!

Lynsey x

Are you interested in a new website or learning how I can help your business with social media?  If so give me a call on 01246 855 222  or email studio@bimbodesign.co.uk

Simply Divine - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

Bimbo Design

No comments:

Post a Comment